Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm not huge into making bets, BUT

one time Kels and I made a bet. This was not a joke. It all started at the Target in the dollar section. I love Target. I love the dollar section. Dangerous combination. I really wanted this little kids glittery cup. You know, I love glitter and pink. Kels said "You'll never use that!"
 Challenge accepted.
I promptly bought her and named her Flora.
The deal was everytime I took a drink, it had to be out of Flora. She came everywhere with me. To restaurants, on trips and to dinner parties. I was not going to lose this bet.  
Kels, had a princess pen that I bought her at Disneyland. Her end of the bargain was that anytime she needed to write anything she had to use the Princess pen. Princess pen got to come everywhere with us. The bank, out to eat and school. Kels did not want to loose either. We were always trying to trick each other so we would win. Why did we want to win so badly?
Because whoever lost had to ride down the hill in front of my house in their bathing suit riding a skitter (see above) and singing John Mayer's Your Body is a Wonderland.

We both lost the bet. We both still have to take the punishment.
We just havent done it yet.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails