Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So even though I had just seen Hannah Banana

for our magical day at Disneyland earlier that week, I like her so much that I came to see her again that weekend. There was alot of traffic on my way. Hannah Banana fed me a wonderful dinner and then we set off to the Griffith Observatory.
Don't ask me why we thought it would be a good idea to wear our sweatpants but we did. I imagined there would be a few other people there and nobody would really care. Actually there were so many people there that we had to park at the bottom of the hill and walk all the way up to the observatory. So it was like a hike AND a look at the stars/LA. There were hundreds of people there and not one was wearing their sweatpants. Oh well.
We visited the depths of space exhibit.
Hannah Banana checked out the planets.
We waited in line a really long time to look at Saturn in the telescope and they closed the planitarium on us right when we got to the front.
BUT don't worry we still got to sing Party in the USA near the real Hollywood sign and we made some asian friends in line. Bonus.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails