Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last week, Hannah Banana came to visit me.

we started the week off with Sports Day.
This is a hilarious picture of my mommy with Mac's euro trunks. Mac at the beach is a sight to behold.
It was kind of cold, so we wore sweats out to the pool. Hannah Banana looked so cute and she didn't want anyone to be jealous so she covered her face with her towel.
Here we are in the pool with Mac and Puff.
We played tackle football and had a great time.
Then, we got out of the pool and picked ollalaberries, which are the best berries ever.
Hannah Banana getting all scratched up to get to the berries.
For some reason, while we were picking berries and fruit it really made me miss Pocahontas because it seems like something she would want to do. You know, barefoot in the orchard picking fruit.
And here are the best cherries I have ever eaten. Ever.
Wish you could have been there!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Me too. Oh, wait, I was! I loved it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails