Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reason #1: Why I'm an eligible Bachelorette

Actually, three reasons.
Presenting three of my "non-performable talents"

1. I am really excellent with the self-timer on a camera. There is never an excuse to not have a group picture, even if there is no-one to take it for you.
2. You know after dinner is over and there is leftover salad, mashed potatoes, soup, rice etc...? And you look at the food and you look at the tupperware sizes. And you keep looking, trying desperately to figure out which tupperware will hold exatctly all the food without having too much extra space. But at the same time enough space to hold all the food without having to switch to a bigger container. I am good at that. Really good. I have yet to guess wrong. When we clean up the kitchen, everyone asks me which tupperware to use and I quickly assess the left over situation and then choose the appropriate size.
3. My third non-performable talent is eating in the car while I'm driving. I think it goes along with my amazing multi-tasking skills. I never swerve out of the lines or hit the thunderstrip. I can eat anything in the car and still be a really safe driver and not make a mess. Especially Pinkberry. I think I have alot of practice.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

so me and my mother soooo enjoy sitting and reading your blog! We loved this one hhehehe!!! u are TOO funny girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails