Monday, July 19, 2010

To continue with Sports day, we held a tennis tournament.

I played tennis alot in Hawaii with MM, and alot when I got home from Hawaii but I hadn't played for a little while. I was a little worried because I wanted to win.
So Hannah Banana and I put on our best tennis outfits and hoped for the best.
We printed a famoud tennis player's profile for each person. I was Serena Williams, Hannah Banana was Venus and so on. We honorarily let Leena Lou be Anna Kournikova. What an honor right? We thought so.
But instead she just complained "Why can't I be Roger Federer?"
Here's the group. Me, Mac, Ry Guy, Hannah Banana, Puff, Leena Lou (who we called Leeno because she looked like a man) and Jono came but he got lost and didn't make the picture. We love him anyway.
The lights turned off before we got to finish the singles tournament but I totally beat Mac and Ry Guy! :)
But I lost to Hannah Banana.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

It's just because I had a bigger bow in my hair, Kirsi. don't feel too bad. chin up.

Hannah said...

It's just because I had a bigger bow in my hair, Kirsi. don't feel too bad. chin up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails